Re: [MOL] Hi Tiny....... [02567] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi Tiny.......

Hi Tiny Kathy,
My 3lb. 5oz Yorkies name is Tiny Mite.  If you are loved like this Tiny little
package, you are loved bunches.  The kids in grade school called me Nanny
Goat, they all got over it and so did I.  Kaka is poop here too..
Love you,
Nanc

In a message dated 11/19/98 10:24:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,