RE: [MOL] Carla are you OK? [02563] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Carla are you OK?

Title: RE: [MOL] Carla are you OK?

Judy:  You sound absolutely miserable!  Have you had the "G" shots before?  They might make your bones ache -- they did mine.  You need to sleep.  You should ask your doctor for something to help you sleep through the night.  It doesn't sound like you whine enough!!!  Become a pest until you get what you need.  I was so bad, the nurses and the pharmacist got so they could all recognize my voice!  Hope today is better for you, dear.  Love, Kathy