[MOL] Got the pitures opened! [02558] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Got the pitures opened!

Well, I saw your grand children and adopted mom and dad and it was great;
but I sure did have a heck of a time getting them opened there pal.  LOL!
Hope you have a wonderful day, it's the start of a new one, I think!!!
Always, lillian