Re: [MOL] Jud (How about transport) [02549] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jud (How about transport)

dearest PJ
you could never intrude on my or anyone else.  Don't have insuranc.  So have
to relie
on family and friends.  Not nausiated because i took my nausa pill and get it
in drip along with chemo.  I have insure, but cortazon is helping me eat every
thing in site.  Had fried Chicken and french fries for supper.  then ate a
klondike bar. and drank 4 glasses of tea and 5 glasses of water.  so thursty.
don't know why. but the bathroom sure comes in hand alot LOL
love,
Poody (Judy)