Re: [MOL] Judy [02544] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Judy

Thanks Christine, did it all this morning befor chemo.  The only bad thing is
is had my stash in it. $200 for x-mass.  Just makes me so mad.  I still think
its some where in my pig sty here.  I never have lost my wallet befor in my
life.  But new excuse is "I'm on chemo and can't remember anything" lol. but
still true. Oh, Well.....
Love,
Judy