Re: [MOL] Judy #1 In My Book [02542] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Judy #1 In My Book

PJ,
Thanks so much, You made my day and probely my yr.  You are such a wonderful
person and we must get together.  May  be ya'll could come down for Mardi
Grass.  We have 2 couches and lots of floor roor.  And David is a great cook.
We'll have a ball.
Love,
Judy