[MOL] Nanc, can anyone help on Eudora software [02541] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nanc, can anyone help on Eudora software

Nanc, anyone - seeing as I am fiddling with this cheap mail program, can
anyone tell me how to get the program to wrap over the words. It seems all
my mail is ok when I send but when it is downloaded on the MOL server, the
wrap only catches the extra word and then leaves the rest of line blank.
How to change.????? This doesn't make sense. Look at any of my mail and see
what I mean! Frustrating. Should be able to find a place to do this.
Thanks, Jeanne