[MOL] Kathy - Due South [02540] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kathy - Due South

Hi, Kathy, Oh, boy, no weekly dose of Benton Fraser! I am surprised Disney
did not nab the series and start manufacturing Benton Fraser dolls. Yes, it
is renewed here and I will start recording them along with the Canadian
comedy. You lucky girl, you will be able to fast forward thru the
commercials. I did tape most of the episode I mentioned in the last post
and it will be on the tape I will recording now for you and Les. Sending
the tape after I record the latest Due South on it.

I will work on Cathy to find the strudel recipe. She is in exam mode right
now so you may have to wait a while. Ideally, it is a "company" recipe,
anyway and best done with a friend plus some kids as audience. Lots of fun.
Jeanne