[MOL] Jud (How about transport) [02537] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Jud (How about transport)

Hi Jud
Just saw your post to Liz about transportation to Chemo.  Does your insurance
have that for you already.  I know some of my family has used them and say
it's great not to have to bother family and friends.
Also, my mom drinks alot of Ensure when she gets chemo.  That helps her alot.
Just in case you feel nausces.  It has vites and is good for you anyway.
Hope I didn't intrude on your email.

With love
PJ