[MOL] POODY [02529] Medicine On Line

[MOL] POODY

Hi POODY
I sure hope you get a little more sleep.  I also hope you know that my prayers
are always with you.
You need the rest anyways because your body is taking in alot.
I know you will be fine.
Your wallet is not important now.  Maybe you will be lucky and some kind,
wonderful thoughtful person will send it back with all inside.
I have heard of this happening and with all our prayers maybe you will tell us
next that has happened.
Also I think there is a Saint that you pray to in case you lost something.  So
sorry I can't remember who.  I will look it up in the website for Saints and
let you know.
Love, Hugs, Kisses
PJ
:o)