Re: [MOL] more info [02525] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] more info

Dear Dee:  I went to cancer watch and the NCI for tirals on antineoptastons
trials for brain cancer; however it must be noted that the type of cancer
you did not mention; so I did a general search.  The only trials I could
find for antineoptastons were for private in patient at the Burwynski
Clinic in Texas.  Hope this is of some help to you, your friend, lillian