[MOL] Pam Hi & Thanks [02524] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Pam Hi & Thanks

Hi Pam
Thanks for the response on Airlines.
I appreciate your research so very much.
I make sure I keep copies of this stuff in my book under the right category
and I hope everyone (MOLERS) are doing the same.

One of the other molers, Dee was interested in knowing this info because, like
me she lives far from her parents and just in case she needs to get to them
she has Airlines and Other Means to help her.

Thanks again. You are a sweetie.  How's the leg?  How's Dad?

Love, Hugs, Kisses
PJ
(:o)