RE: [MOL] Kathy [02494] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Kathy

Title: RE: [MOL] Kathy

Hi, Jeanne:  I actually buy Martha's magazine, so I shouldn't talk!  I just don't like to watch her on TV or listen to her talk.  Most of her recipes are terrific -- I can't dispute that.  I missed that episode of Frasier -- and I thought I'd seen them all!!  You must still get "Due South" over there -- they cancelled it here, and we really liked it!  The strudel recipe -- could you part with it?  Thanks -- Love, Kathy