Re: [MOL] PJ [02485] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] PJ

Hi, PJ, gee whiz, did the British sell Pooh to Disney as we Canadians did
our mounties? LOL! What is the site address, I will tell Cathy.

What a lovely idea about sick kids Wish lists. We are collecting gifts for
children at our church up until the 20th.

By the way, I read an article that says acupuncture used specifically for
depression is quite effective! Prevention mag again.

Regards to you and your family.  God Bless, Jeanne