Re: [MOL] Peritoneal Cancer/Ovarian-Very Important, Molers Read Please ! [02483] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Peritoneal Cancer/Ovarian-Very Important, Molers Read Please !

Lillian, do you know where this letter originated?  This is the type of
cancer that I have and I can never find anything out about it.  I would
really like to hear from the person that has this as a primary.
Did I miss your birthday?  Shame on me!  Hope that it was a happy one!  (I
have been off line for some reason for several days and am just getting
caught up on the mail.)
((HUGS))  Mary Ann

Forwarded to me from a friend: