Re: [MOL] Carla are you OK? [02479] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carla are you OK?

Dear Judy,

I hope that your day is going better today...
don't feel to stressed about losing the
wallet - you have so much on your mind that your
are allowed to slip up!!!! I am so
sorry that you couldn't find it but all of those
things are replaceable - so just cancel the
things that you have to and get a new license. You
and your family are the important
things in your life, so just do the best that you
can and take good care of YOU :)

My dad is holding his own still today and the
doctors are saying that each day is a plus
for him. We are praying and searching for answers.

Take care,
Love and Prayers,
Dee
XOXOXOXO