RE: [MOL] kathy [02478] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] kathy

Title: RE: [MOL] kathy

Greg:  So glad you slept all night.  It's such a relief to be able to do that, isn't it?  My arm and cold are no big deal -- will be better soon, I'm sure.  I think Lillian has heard from Suzanne.  I think Lil said that Suzanne had posted a few days ago and that she was on chemo now and having it a little bit rough, but would be back in touch with us soon -- isn't that right, Lil?  Don't worry, Greg.  She's okay.  Now you rest.  Love, Kathy