[MOL] Airline Websites/Dee [02469] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Airline Websites/Dee

Thank you Lillian and Nanc for your quick response in regarding the airlines.
Guess where I put Betty's email.  Yes where I didn't look in my book where I
keep some of the printouts.  Am I stupid or what!.
But I'm glad you girls keep everthing.  OH Gosh where the heck would I be
without the two of you. Thank you so very much.
Dee I hope you saw the post.  With love

Love, Hugs, Kisses
PJ