[MOL] T O M O R R O W [02468] Medicine On Line

[MOL] T O M O R R O W

Good day everyone

When I woke up I thought to myself what the things I needed to do TOMMOROW.  I
never seem to appreciate today.  I'm always planning my cleaning schedule, my
son's day and thinking of tommorow and my mom's visit to the oncologist.  So I
looked in my poem book and found this.  I want to share it with all of you.
(It might be a repeat but it's a good reminder)

Love, Hugs, Kisses
:o)

TOMMOROW

>From worldly strife your heart finds freedom,