[MOL] To all [02455] Medicine On Line

[MOL] To all

My Dear fellow molers (and the girls too! lol)
Some time ago, I sent the mol group a rainbow, I think the time is right to
send it again. There are so many going through varies trials at the moment,
waiting for tests, having them, dealing with complications, and so on.......
The reason I am sending it, is that Rainbows are the international symbol of
hope.
Our mol-rainbow will not have a pot of gold at the end of it, but will
instead have thousands of hearts of gold.
This rainbow has all the colours, and composes the aura that surrounds you
all, your mol angel uses it as a slippery slide!
It will always be with you in good times and bad, all you have to do is
believe in it.
It's name is HOPE.
I love you
Mam