Re: [MOL] Cathy [02230] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cathy

I am sorry to hear your father is not doing well and will certainly double
up on my prayers for him and for you.  This is the up hill battle of the
roller coaster ride we are on.  There isn't much I can say to ease your
pain; just know that it is shared with many.  your friend, lillian