[MOL] To Dee and Jim [02152] Medicine On Line

[MOL] To Dee and Jim

Dear Dee,

Please tell your Dad that there are many here that have passed through
that same tunnel of doubt, uncertainty, pain, and fear.  We have
survived and so will he because he has our prayers and strength to
support him.  Jim also has God by his side and should be turning to Him
in those times when his doubts may surface.

The chemo is a demon...but to the cancer cells.  What he is experiencing
is the exhaustion of his body fighting the cancer.  It is a sign that
the therapy is having an effect.  Take comfort in knowing that many
prayers are being offered and that God loves him.

God Bless.
John