RE: [MOL] Attn: All Mol Angels [02123] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Attn: All Mol Angels

Title: RE: [MOL] Attn: All Mol Angels

Hi, Dee:  I slept constantly during my chemo.  I still sleep more than I used to, and sleep is more important to me than it used to be.  I need at least eight hours anymore -- where before I could get by with six.  It's natural to be concerned, though.  My husband was very worried when I was sleeping all the time -- then my doctor told him not to worry -- it was normal.  My prayers are with your father.  Love,  Kathy in Boise