[MOL] Jeanne - reading material [02100] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Jeanne - reading material

Just spoke to Marney this a.m. She suggested reading "Returning to the
Teachings" by Rupert Moss. Perhaps you have already read it. It is more
about the criminal justice system but relating to native matters. She has
discussed this with me often and actually had some of it in her sermon
yesterday. It is the idea that, instead of placing criminals in the justice
system, the tribe, as a whole, deals with and helps the criminal to make
restitution, etc. She will get back to me with any other suggestions.

Christine