Re: [MOL] The date & time of posts [02076] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The date & time of posts

One thing I have noticed with my own posts is that the time on the post is
the time I wrote the letter and clicked on the send button, not when it was
actually sent. I write my letter offline and may not actually go online and
send them for several hours which makes it seem like it has taken hours to
get to mol. Is that clear as mud? Now this letter should be the right time
because I am online while I am writing this. It is currently 12:18 a.m.
Hope this helped.
Christine