Re: [MOL] to everybody [02055] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] to everybody

Hi Dear Greg,

Thanks for the beautiful poem. How are you
feeling? I want you to know that I
sent the rice pudding recipe to my mom and many
other people. It sounds simply
delicious - thank you so much. You are truly the
most selfless person that I know.
You make my problems seem so small but my life so
much richer for knowing you.
You give us all strength - THANK YOU :)

I pray for you each night,
Love,