[MOL] Hi Nanc/ Dee here [02051] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hi Nanc/ Dee here

Hi Nanc,

Thanks for the prayers, you are so supportive! How
are things going for you and Don?
Good luck this week, I will be praying for you
both!!!

I talked to my mom tonight and my dad is doing
well and sleeping alot. He has an
appetite but has lost about 20lbs. since this
happened about six weeks now!

I used to live in Brighton, Mi. - someone told me
that that is a real Yuppi place to
live now. Do you know anything about that area? I
couldn't take the winters up
there so I moved to Alabama, then back up north to
Pa., then to North Carolina  :)
Can't keep grass growing under my feet!!!!

Take care of you and yours,
Love,
Dee
XOXOXOXO