Re: [MOL] to everybody [02032] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] to everybody

Hey Kathy, it was great to see you on line.  You have been a bit quiet here
lately and I was getting ready to send my checking on you notice.  Is It
getting cold out there?  It has been beautiful here, my kind of weather in
the 70's.  Take care, your friend, lillian