Re: [MOL] to everybody [02016] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] to everybody

Hi Greg,
The poem you shared was so touching, that you so very much.  How are you
feeling, do you think you'll be going to Florida with your Mother?  Boy, if I
had the chance I'd be heading for nicer weather.  My prayers are still going
out to you, take care and God Bless you.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc