Re: [MOL] RE: Lee Anne's Mother!!!!! [02007] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Lee Anne's Mother!!!!!

Hi Lee Anne,
I forgot to tell you that medicine I told you about is a spray, and is good to
heal already bed sores and also to prevent bed sores.  If she is still in the
hospital ask if the hospital has it, of ask the Doctor if he can order it.  It
really healed Mother up real fast, and prevented her from more sores, when
ever the skin looked a littel red, we just started spraying.
Love you,
Nanc
In a message dated 11/15/98 4:23:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,