Re: [MOL] RE: Here's one for Mam!!!! [02006] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Here's one for Mam!!!!

No not me Lee Anne,
I have some friends thawt are not on MOL that need to live on the lighter side
of life, so when I send jokes to them, I share them with all of you.  Now
aren't I just to nice? LOL.
Love you,
Nanc

In a message dated 11/15/98 2:30:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,