Re: [MOL] double meaning in Wizard of Oz? - Lee Anne [02002] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] double meaning in Wizard of Oz? - Lee Anne

Christine,

I have, but tooo tired now (4:30 AM, my husband is gonna kill me -- but as I
say. he has killed me lots of times and I'm not dead yet!) to go into it, will
try to tomorrow.

Nitey nite - Love,
Lee Anne