Re: [MOL] JOKE! [01991] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] JOKE!

Has anyone ever noticed that when the majority don't like one of my jokes,
Jeanne does?  LOL!  I think it is a riot Jeanne, in the future when I think
I have a groan joke, I will just send it to you privately.  ROFLOL!  Take
care dear friend, lillian