[MOL] Judy! [01961] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Judy!

Profound eh?  So that is what I am?  LOL!!  I think I am just a person with a mission in life and that is to find it!!

Now what is this can't use your mind "stuff" because of chemo!  I've got news for you.. I can tell that you are making improvements and doing much better than you let on.... you know how?  Your spelling has improved darlin...!!  ROTFLOL!!

So no more excuses!!  Love and hugs to you...  Carla

Give Sally a hug from me if you hear from her....