[MOL] Lil [01959] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lil

I am going out tomorrow after church to buy a frame.  Then I am going to come home and print out the email you did complimenting me on finding the secret to life!!  Wow, two miracles my friend..  1) is that I am growing and  2) is that you were so sweet to me in public about it!!  ROTFLOL!!  You do realize that you and I do most of our nice stuff back and forth off the mol-forum and on the forum.. we nudge eachother a little!!  LOL!!  I hope no one fainted!!

Love you my Little "Buglet" Lil...   Carla....sorry, I meant Dorothy!!