[MOL] Oh, PJ [01958] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Oh, PJ

Geez!!  What are you trying to do to me...  Give me too many of those catchy little tunes and I will be standing on the bed singing and dancing in my sleep!! ROTFLOL!!  Now there is a frightening sight!!  When I was younger and used to have a few drinks with the gals.. we used to love to sing and dance our own rendition of A Chorus Line...  We may not of looked good, but it always made those around us smile!!

Love and hugs to you.. you old song lover!!  Carla