[MOL] RE: Jokes!! [01934] Medicine On Line

[MOL] RE: Jokes!!

A truck driver used to amuse himself by running over lawyers he would see
walking down the side of the road. Every time he would see a lawyer walking
along the road, he would swerve to hit him, and there would be a loud "THUMP"
and then he would swerve back on the road. One day, as the truck driver was
driving along he saw a priest hitch hiking. He thought he would do a good turn
and pulled the truck over. He asked the priest, "Where are you going,
Father?". "I'm going to the church 5 miles down the road!", replied the
priest. "No problem, Father! I'll give you a lift. Climb in the truck". The
happy priest climbed into the passenger seat and the truck driver continued
down the road.

Suddenly the truck driver saw a lawyer walking down the road and instinctively
he swerved to hit him. But then he remembered there was a priest in the truck
with him, so at the last minute he swerved back to the road, narrowly missing
the lawyer. However even though he was certain he missed the lawyer, he still
heard a loud "THUD". Not understanding where the noise came from he glanced in
his mirrors and when he didn't see anything, he turned to the priest and said,
"I'm sorry Father. I almost hit that lawyer". "That's okay", replied the
priest. "I got him with the door!"

A young man goes into a drug store to buy condoms. The pharmacist says the
condoms come in packs of 3, 9 or 12 and asks which the young man wants.
"Well", he said, "I've been seeing this girl for a while and she's really hot.
I want the condoms because I think tonight's THE night. We're having dinner
with her parents, and then we're going out. Once she's had me, she'll want me
all the time, so you'd better give me the 12 pack". The young man makes his
purchase and leaves.

Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her
parents. He asks if he might give the blessing, and they agree. He begins the
prayer, but continues praying for several minutes. The girl leans over and
says, "You never told me that you were such a religious person". He leans over
to her and says, "You never told me that your father is a pharmacist".

An office manager arrives at his department and sees an employee sitting
behind his desk totally stressed out. He gives him the advice: "I went home
every afternoon for two weeks and had myself pampered by my wive. It was
fantastic and it really helped. You should try it too!". Two weeks later when
the manager arrives at his department he sees the man happy and full of energy
at his desk. The faxes are piling up and the computer is running at full
speed. "I see you followed my advice?". "I did", answers the employee, "It was
great! By the way I didn't know you had such a nice house!".