Re: [MOL] news [01933] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] news

Martha,

I just read your post telling about (at that time your upcoming surgery) your
surgery.  I hope that all went well. It would be so strange not to have your
normal voice and so irritating to deal with the coughing while trying to eat.
Bless you and your Drs. sounds like you are a spunky one so they probably need
more of the blessing!!!

Smiles and love,
Lee Anne