Re: [MOL] I'M BAAAAACK!! Tamoxifen????? [01931] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I'M BAAAAACK!! Tamoxifen?????

Diane,
Nice to have you back and good luck with catching up on the mail. I thought
350 or so was a lot to sift through.... I feel encouraged by your situation
=).
I hope all goes well with Karla and her new meds.  She is so lucky to have
you!!

Take care and good luck with everything,
Love,
Lee Anne