Re: [MOL] Attn: All Mol Angels [01930] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Attn: All Mol Angels

Hi Dee,
I'll put in an extra word for your father tonight.  Sleeping all the time is
good, Don done that too, and still does, I think it helps heal their bodies,
the doctors and the nurses said that was good to sleep alot too.  You take
care.  Where in Michigan did you used to live?
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 11/14/98 11:06:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,