Re: [MOL] Kathy [01929] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy

Kathy,
I hope your financial situation improves quickly that can be sooooo
stressfull.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, as is the
case with all the molers.  Keep up the faith and know that God doesn't give us
more than we can handle.  I sometimes wonder if I am handling it the way he
thinks I should, shhhhhheeeesh!

Love and Bless you and yours,

Lee Anne