Re: [MOL] RE: Lee Anne's Mother!!!!! [01927] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Lee Anne's Mother!!!!!

Hi Lee Anne,
When my Mother started getting bed sores, Hospice brought her out an air
mattress, Medicare will pay for it and a hospital bed if you Doctor orders it.
Also we sprayed her back and bottom with Saf-Clens, that stuff works wonders,
and you buy it at any medical supplies store, this is also covered by
Medicare.  Hope this will be of some help.  I'll pray for her and you too.
Thanks for your kind letter, I know I'm missed by all the MOL's, I know you
all can't get alone without me, LOL.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 11/14/98 10:56:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,