Re: [MOL] Frank. [01925] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Frank.

Frank,

Let me say welcome to the site, and I have missed out on a lot of posts so I
really don't know exactly what else to say.  Except as soon as I sort through
all my mail I am going to check out your site,  or maybe I'll have to sneak a
peek before I muddle through all the mail, will see... but definitely I will
check it out!

Take care and welcome to a wonderful caring group who I am sure will embrace
you and warm your heart, as they have mine...

Lee Anne (my mom has sclc met to several other organs)