Re: [MOL] Update on My Mom/PJ--CARLA [01923] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Update on My Mom/PJ--CARLA

PJ and Carla,

Wow, first let me say Carla you crack me up!  And PJ watch the alcohol
consumption in the seminole state (that is right isn't it seminole state?)
Anyway you both take care of yourselves and your families too.

Love smiles and giggles,
Lee Anne