Re: [MOL] All Molers [01921] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] All Molers

Hi Mary,
You know without asking that our prayers will be there for you and your
family.  Did Angelo get a flu shot, the Doctor told don he wanted him to get
one for sure, because of the immune system being so low.  If you scald 1 cup
milk,  put in a pinch of ginger, and dip in and out a few times a tea bag, if
he can get this down it will help his nausea.  It works on kids to if they are
nauseated.  This has been handed down many years in our family.  One time I
was so sick that I could not hold anything down and went on to the dry heaves,
I drank this and 10 min. later I was eating a Ham dinner with all the
trimmings.  It doesn't taste very good, but it sure works.  Please keep us
posted.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 11/14/98 10:47:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,