Re: [MOL] Attn: All Mol Angels [01919] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Attn: All Mol Angels

Hi dee
Sleeping is a part of this whole cancer thing.  It wipes out our dear loved
ones so much.
My mom sleeps alot too.  They need to get rest with their bodies being put
through alot.  I do pray for him and will continue to do so.  You are also in
our prayers.  You are such a great wonderful kind and loving person you don't
after to worry about prayers you are at the top sweetie.
Sleep tight and don't worry.
Love,  Hugs, Kisses
PJ