[MOL] Attn: All Mol Angels [01917] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Attn: All Mol Angels

Hi all,

My dad, Jim, went in the hospital on Weds. of this
week for his second chemo
treatment (7days,inhospital/24hrs.day). My mom
said that he seems to be doing
as well as can be expected and is sleeping
ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I could impose upon all of you, would you say
an extra prayer for my dad
this week. I would really appreciate it as would
my whole family!

God Bless all of you, you are truly angels of the
highest order, I love you all and
would be lost without your support. You all know
that you have mine - 100% :)

Thanks so very much,
Love,
Dee
XOXOXOXO
ps - I've been sending my dad, Jim, the jokes and
letters of support that you send.
       He loves it - thank you so very much for
making his days a little brighter!!!!!