[MOL] Re: Woes [01916] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Woes

Hi Jeanne,
The post card was done in the Print Shop Premier Edition, as soon as I have
time I will make up more that I have Pictures ans BIO for them.  I haven't got
a very big response for wanting them as yet.  Thanks for your kind letter.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 11/14/98 8:55:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, jkissing@uvic.ca