Re: [MOL] RE: Nanc missed all of you!!!!! [01915] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Nanc missed all of you!!!!!

Nanc,

I AM SURE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED!!!   I have not been in here much.  I have
spent so much time at the hospital, it is too bad I am not on the payroll I
could be           r       i       c       h !    (for all that I do when I am
there I should be getting paid  =)  !, hospital is so understaffed, it is
FRUSTRATING!!!)   Mom has now developed bed sores and they don't seem to think
they are so bad.  I finally told one nurse, "If they were on your mom's butt
you'd be just as upset as I am"!  She couldn't argue with that!

So don't despair over not being missed, and work on all that nasty stuff you
have to deal with. So sorry that you are going through that, with all that you
and Don have to deal with!

My thoughts and prayers are with you when you take that stress test, and when
Don has surgery, and ... always =)

Love,
Lee Anne