[MOL] All Molers [01914] Medicine On Line

[MOL] All Molers

Hi Everyone,

Angelo has not been feeling very well the last couple of days.
I don't know whether he has caught the flu or if it is something
more serious.  He is not running a fever but developed the chills
so bad last night that he coudn't stop shaking for a long time.
This really scared me.

He has been very nauseated and spitting up a little blood.  He also
has diarrhea.  He hasn't eaten anything all day and has drand maybe
l6 ounces of water and thats it!

I called his Dr.'s exchange since it is the weekend and talked to the
Onc. on call.  He said to monitor him closely and if he develops a
fever to take him to the emergency room.  Then to call Monday morning
if he isn't feeling any better.

He had his last radiatin treatment Wednesday and ever since then he
has been feeling like crap!

We could use a lot of MOLER PRAYERS right now.  I know you angels
won't let me down.

Love you all,
Mary